• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trades & GN's - Marvel, DC & Indys - Clowes, Byrne, Manera, Bisley: NOW 30% OFF!

74 posts in this topic

Anymore Kieth stuff? You got me on the line. Start reelin' me in. :popcorn:

I don't think I've got any graphic novels or trades, if that's what you're looking for.....

I do remember a one or two issue Indy series called 'I before E' that I had once upon a time that I might still have if you're interested. Other than that, I have some of his Hulk run, some Marvel Comics Presents with his covers/interiors, I may have some of his Aliens series he did for Dark Horse (I know I sold some....not sure if there's any left). I've got some Maxx, but you've probably got that covered. Let me know if you want me to look for any of these. If you're interested, it's not a problem for me to take a look.

Here's a Kieth cover you don't see every day:

th_AdvThing01.jpg

I do remember a one or two issue Indy series called 'I before E' that I had once upon a time that I might still have if you're interested. Other than that, I have some of his Hulk run, some Marvel Comics Presents with his covers/interiors, I may have some of his Aliens series he did for Dark Horse (I know I sold some....not sure if there's any left).

Bring it on. :popcorn:

I do remember a one or two issue Indy series called 'I before E' that I had once upon a time that I might still have if you're interested. Other than that, I have some of his Hulk run, some Marvel Comics Presents with his covers/interiors, I may have some of his Aliens series he did for Dark Horse (I know I sold some....not sure if there's any left).

Will do! I've got 4 of the MCP and the two issues of I Before E. I'll scan 'em and throw 'em up here in a few.

Here are the scans. $10.00 for the lot if you want 'em. I couldn't find any guide info on I Before E (I know it used to be in there (shrug) ). Anyway, I figure that's about half guide for the lot.

th_IbeforeE01.jpg th_IbeforeE02.jpg th_MCP85.jpg th_MCP87.jpg th_MCP88.jpg th_MCP89.jpg

Here are the scans. $10.00 for the lot if you want 'em. I couldn't find any guide info on I Before E (I know it used to be in there (shrug) ). Anyway, I figure that's about half guide for the lot.

th_IbeforeE01.jpg th_IbeforeE02.jpg th_MCP85.jpg th_MCP87.jpg th_MCP88.jpg th_MCP89.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:

You got 'em!

It's nice to see another Kieth fan around. I've always loved his stuff and am glad to see those I Before E's go to someone who'll enjoy them :)

Do you have his Sandman issues? That's where I first really noticed his work.

Yeah, I've got an entire Sandman run and I loved Kieth's Morpheus. I remember Sam remarking one time that he felt his style didn't fit with the book very well, but I thought it was great. The coloring job done in those early issues, though, is a completely different story.

That said, if you've got some more high-grade Kieth, even some early Sandman, my ears are always open. :grin:

I'll remember that, though I think I've listed all of what I've got of his stuff (that I'm willing to part with, anyhow!).

Actually...I take that back. I just looked through his bibliography and found that he did the artwork for a Batman story in a DC book: Secret Origins Special 1. I'll throw it on your stack gratis if you don't have it (and if you want it).