• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iceman / Bobby Drake

25 posts in this topic

Top Gun?

Just watched that the other night. Pre-crazy Tom Cruise was smooth dude and Kelly McGillis still looks great.

Kelly got fat and moved to Key West. She opened a bar called gues what "Kelly's" Nice joint, good food.

Sure. Try X-Men #'s 17-18. The original series from 1964. Maybe include the end of X-Men #16. It's a continued story that focused on Iceman. Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Werner Roth, Richard (better than spoon?) Ayers. A decent example of the storytelling that made the Marvel Age of Comics. All ages themes that you could even read with your kids, if that applies. Great stuff, if that's your thing.

Can anybody recommend any cool Ice Man stories?

Well, you could try............uh, hm

Or maybe uh...........um, no. Wait a minute! I got it! Look for............... ????

Sorry. I got nothin' (shrug)

:gossip: The 70's Champions series was at least entertaining.

Okay...Iceman...nice guy, made of ice..will cool your Coke when it's hot. I saw him about 30 minutes ago, he was crusing on his ice walk when all of the sudden this guy comes in with a hot bucket of water... poor guy. The creepy thing is that we all though he was wearing underwear..

pretty gross if you ask me.