• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #106 $200 shipped..SOLD!!! THREAD CLOSED.

19 posts in this topic

we all know how hard this book is to find in a decent grade.

this book presents way better than its grade.it is actually the nicest copy i have ever seen.the front cover is super nice,high gloss,just some slight wear.DISPLAYS AS A HIGHER GRADE.

the back cover has some stains,not real bad,just enough to distract from the overall beauty..the scan makes them stick out worst than they are.

no spine splits,and very little wear.

cover is firmly attached at both staples,no rust.

the main problem,is a bottom staple centerfold detach! top staple is firmly attached.

if it wasnt for that,this book would be a much higher grade.

FLASH #106 OFF-WHITE VG+/F- BEAUTIFUL BOOK

OVERSTREET IS $176 AT 2.0 $352 AT 4.0 AND $528 AT 6.0...$1540 AT 8.0,BUT THIS BOOK IS SCARCE IN HIGHER GRADES.

thanks...FREE SHIPPING IN U.S with priority mail with delivery conf.

checks/money orders...NO PAYPAL.

:news: REDUCED AGAIN

FLASH #106 $200 FIRST :takeit: WINS...PM OFFERS

april09011.jpg

sdc10332.jpg

april09010.jpg

Didn't you have a scan of the front cover of the book outside of the mylar up before? I was pretty sure I saw that last night. The digital photo is kind of blurry in comparison.

Can I see that scanned front cover image again? Now that it's been reduced in price I would love a clearer second look at it.

Thanks,

C

im working on that right now,thats why i threw up a picture to show the true bright colors...thanks..the colors were wrong on that other scan...give me a few minutes to get this scan right.....

(thumbs u I thought I was losing my mind or my eyesight for a second there.

Thanks

C

it posted a better scan with a black background..you can see the edges better,amd the cover doesnt look purple like it did in the other scan..this scan is closer to true color..the photo still shows that the best..my scanner is poor quality....thanks for the interest.

Didn't you have a scan of the front cover of the book outside of the mylar up before? I was pretty sure I saw that last night. The digital photo is kind of blurry in comparison.

Can I see that scanned front cover image again? Now that it's been reduced in price I would love a clearer second look at it.

Thanks,

C

:bump:

DROPPED IT AGAIN $325 shipped!!!

this book presents way better than its grade.it is actually the nicest copy i have ever seen.the front cover is super nice,high gloss,just some slight wear.DISPLAYS AS A HIGHER GRADE.

the back cover has some stains,not real bad,just enough to distract from the overall beauty..the scan makes them stick out worst than they are.

the main problem,is a bottom staple centerfold detach! top staple is firmly attached.

OVERSTREET IS $176 AT 2.0 $352 AT 4.0 AND $528 AT 6.0...$1540 AT 8.0,BUT THIS BOOK IS SCARCE IN HIGHER GRADES.

april09011.jpg

sdc10332.jpg

april09010.jpg

price dropped to $200 shipped..

april09011.jpg

sdc10332.jpg

april09010.jpg

:takeit:

april09011.jpg

sdc10332.jpg

april09010.jpg

SOLD!!! THANKS...I WILL PM YOU...

april09011.jpg

sdc10332.jpg

april09010.jpg

Thanks for taking temptation away......great buy on the toughest book of the run

:applause:

the book WAS listed for days at $250 obo..OBO...i was open for offers...dropped it to $200 with no obo and it sold right away..im happy,buyer is happy,i just dont get why no offers at $250 obo???..i would have taken $200 days ago....oh well..just my 2c..thanks for all the interest...more books in days to follow...including ff #1!!!

I'd definately have offered $200, but only could have dodne time payments. I generally asssume it's not wanted unless listed.

I knew someone would snatch it up, I've wanted this books for years and know how whard d it is to find. :thumbsup:

Grats on the sale. :)

the book WAS listed for days at $250 obo..OBO...i was open for offers...dropped it to $200 with no obo and it sold right away..im happy,buyer is happy,i just dont get why no offers at $250 obo???..i would have taken $200 days ago....oh well..just my 2c..thanks for all the interest...more books in days to follow...including ff #1!!!

I didn't see the $250 price. I thought it was up around 350. Oh well, I'm sure another one will pop up soon. :insane: