• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Down?

8 posts in this topic

No soup for us. I can't access them at all except the first page, whether logged in or not and no matter what method of trying to get onto another page I use.

Correction - I can type in a title and find those pages, but can't get to the main auction pages to browse all the listings.

Is anybody else having trouble accessing any pages of the current auction besides the first one?

If you're looking for a particular title, try searching the "Focused Auction" section. It worked for me and I can't browse the entire auction either.

Mother get the peanuts out, they've entered the 21st century. They must have been upgrading earlier. You can now click on an auction and it will open in a new window! No more selecting "open link in new window" manually to save your location on a page.