• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GI Joe cartoon on Adult Swim

66 posts in this topic

Nice, one of those noob sites that dont let international people view it!!!!

Use a proxy server.

I do it all the time and it works

Look at one called hotspot sheild

you're not the only one, alot of people on whitechaple (ellis' boards) are complaining that they can't watch it either (hell ellis can't even watch it if he didn't have the promo version straight from the tv network)

j

just throwing that out there because 1. i'm at work, 2. i have nothing else better to do.

you're not the only one, alot of people on whitechaple (ellis' boards) are complaining that they can't watch it either (hell ellis can't even watch it if he didn't have the promo version straight from the tv network)

j

just throwing that out there because 1. i'm at work, 2. i have nothing else better to do.

Yeah interesting that U.S. And U.K, can watch but not Canada lol. Aries is right about a proxy though but I don't touch proxy servers unless I am trying to infiltrate a banned forum that has really pissed me off lol thus worth the chance of using the proxy.

It will end up on you tube eventually anyways like everything else.

j

Yeah interesting that U.S. And U.K, can watch but not Canada lol. Aries is right about a proxy though but I don't touch proxy servers unless I am trying to infiltrate a banned forum that has really pissed me off lol thus worth the chance of using the proxy.

It will end up on you tube eventually anyways like everything else.

Or you can get them from a Torrent file. I am gettign all 5 parts right now

Damn. Did SE get shot it the face?

Looked like he got hit from behind in the neck.

I thought front of the neck...larynx area so as to explain why he never talks.

was going to ask if that was true to any versions of the comics.

Yep it was the front.

He never got shot in the original joe comics. Him not talking is due to an incident in the Viet Nam war when his helicopter blew up and he saved someone and his face got badly burned and such that he couldnt talk because of the damage.

This Resolute series story is different then the orginal story.

Dial-Tone was a guy not a girl in the original also.

So far death count is

1) Major Blood

2) Bazooka