• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid seller ebay question

7 posts in this topic

Cancel the bids, explain why you did it, cancel the listing...then restart with the correct information. (thumbs u

Think he should contact the bidders first before cancelling so they are aware what he is doing? Just trying to think of how that would go over cancelling first and potentially getting them upset before explaining.

People are funny like that.

Cancel the bids, explain why you did it, cancel the listing...then restart with the correct information. (thumbs u

Think he should contact the bidders first before cancelling so they are aware what he is doing? Just trying to think of how that would go over cancelling first and potentially getting them upset before explaining.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

I doubt the auction would generate any bidders anyway. I listed because of the sale and noticed a bidder today but tonight I got two questions and another bidder. That's when I realized something is wrong because it is generating too much interest too quickly. I normally don't make brand name mistakes either.

I did email both of the bidders before canceling the auction. Sorry for posting this question but I kinda panicked because I did not want any other bidders.