• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those DAMN Overstreet Market Reports

84 posts in this topic

I Read the thread and I don't see what all the heat is about on Zaid's report. Did he say something wrong no and actually saying he's picking up things was interesting considering nothing is unearthing in my area right now. I guess I need to wait for some collectors to die hey Zaid said it not me. Good report I don't think anything was out of line. Also I was glad to see Frank from Metropolis was able to put in his two cents I've ordered from him on the phone a couple of times last year and he was very pleasant even as I was trying to low ball him on books. The OSPG is what it is if you don't like it don't buy it and don't be jealous because someone is a contributor and your not. Sorry about the mini rant.

There wasn't anything wrong with Zaid's report.

It was just tabcom's day to pop out his hard-on for Zaid.

:P

Agreed. I dislike Zaid as much as anyone but he was ok by me on this one.

:grin:

Privately in NY you said you loved me. You used me! :cry::baiting:

I Read the thread and I don't see what all the heat is about on Zaid's report. Did he say something wrong no and actually saying he's picking up things was interesting considering nothing is unearthing in my area right now. I guess I need to wait for some collectors to die hey Zaid said it not me. Good report I don't think anything was out of line. Also I was glad to see Frank from Metropolis was able to put in his two cents I've ordered from him on the phone a couple of times last year and he was very pleasant even as I was trying to low ball him on books. The OSPG is what it is if you don't like it don't buy it and don't be jealous because someone is a contributor and your not. Sorry about the mini rant.

Shhh.

Shhh.

BTW, I secretly recorded the conversation. NYS legally allows for one party recording. Next time I see you have a book I want, well ... can you say YouTube! :devil:

Shhh.

BTW, I secretly recorded the conversation. NYS legally allows for one party recording. Next time I see you have a book I want, well ... can you say YouTube! :devil:

doh!