• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC mags and more - prices reduced!!

53 posts in this topic

Forumites: I will be listing my few cgc mags and some other stuff to take advantage of free listing day. Check it out if interested. If they don't sell at a fixed price, they will be relisted in early Jan in a regular auction format. Thanks for your interest.

B.

mad.gif

Honestly, I could care less. Like I said, if it doesn't sell it will get auctioned. I bought that book for $2 raw so I don't care! cool.gif

Oh....you care! tongue.gif

sign-offtopic.gif but when do you go back to work? insane.gif

Thanks shiver. There is definitely renewed interest in the disneys since the relaunch.. I bought that US 285 already slabbed for $15 while disney was on hiatus and it was the very first item to sell at $35. The other disney, the US 318, was the 3rd item to sell at $60 and was also only up for a couple of hours.

Not that anyone is going to get rich flipping a US 285 for a $20 profit but it's a noticeable little increase for a maybe five-year-old book. Sold it because my raw copy is nicer! cool.gif