• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC mags and more - prices reduced!!

53 posts in this topic

Here she is:

psx.jpg

With a 250GB Hard Drive... satellite tv tuner... the ability to record 325 hours of video... handles video editing, PS2 games, every video format known to man...

I'm telling you... the only thing this beast needs is the "Mistress" upgrade package and you'd never need to leave the house... smile.gif

Oh and Bronty... nice mags! tongue.gif

"Oh and Bronty... nice mags! "

Yeah well there were only a few to start with and most of those are sold. Only a couple turtles left confused-smiley-013.gif Yeah the grades sucked though wink.gif

I've made some pretty crazy money flipping video games since I started on ebay in 97. I once bought 25 copies of Mario RPG sealed at Toys R Us for $9.99 each and flipped them on ebay over the course of a year. I think the lowest I got was $30.

When you really think about it, high grade video games are an EXCELLENT investment right now. I was born in 79, so when I think of my childhood, the things that I want are comics (silver age to present since silver age books were my Holy Grails as a kid), action figures (Transformers and GI Joe), and video games. The ship has already sailed on the comics and action figures. I think as the generation of kids who are in there teens now mature, comics, sportscards, and the things that have traditionally been collectible will be bumped by the more technologically advanced playthings that are hot today.

I'm tempted to sell my comics and start VGGC

Just kidding

Yep, still have one. It would be nice to have them all now, but I was a starving college student at the time, so it really helped then. I recently flipped Steel Battalion on the XBox for $100 profit. That's a hell of a game if you can find it. 40 button controller comes with it!

Do I recall correctly that you live in England? If so were they PAL copies? Yeah, that steel battalion looks cool. It's on eBay quite a bit but it's really pricey for a brand new game.

cheers,

Dan

Nope, I'm on the east coast of the good old USA. Steel Battalion was going for up to $400 for a while, but is apparantly being rereleased which should bring it back to its MSRP of *only* $200. Fun game though.

Well, I'm mostly out of games at the moment, except for my personal RPG collection. I can keep an eye out for you though. PM me with what you're looking for. We have some good spots around here that tend to come up with some obscure stuff.