• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE --- THREAD CLOSED!

10 posts in this topic

Book has 3 small spine tics, back TLBC has a slight bend to it... easily pressed out!

Can I press it into THIS?

I think that if you could, I would be keeping it! I have a better copy and just looking to get the $125 I paid out of this.

Thanks for stopping by!

:hi:

Gotcha to look though, didn't it? :acclaim:

PMs have all been answered and I will consider if this is not sold through this thread. Again, if making an offer, take in mind that I am looking for immediate funds.

Thanks guys!

(shrug)

You did. It is my favorite Adams Joker cover, and a classic story. I do need a 9.2 as well. But I cant help with immediate payment this week.

It probably wouldn't even be for sale, however something came up that I "NEED" but am not "allowed" to put on credit. So, it has to come from comic funds... otherwise where would we all be... oh ya, right here!!! loldoh!

I hear that. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks,

It appears as if it will be going via PM, unless someone hits the little guye before too long...

Thanks to all who have inquired, I appreciate your offers/comments. (thumbs u