• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question about color touch .... doesn't it bleed though the cover?

21 posts in this topic

Quick answer.. If a marker is used to CT a book it may or not bleed through depending on what type of marker it was, how much was applied in one area amd how thin the paper is. Sometimes crayons and pencils are used and do not bleed through but look totally different when viewed at an angle.

Traditional CT is applied with a brush(paints) and does not bleed through, but is easily spotted when the comic is viewed at an angle under light. Even if re glossed the areas that were CT'ed never have the same texture as the original inked areas.

My color touch of choice is a marks-a lot , and I encourage my buyers to refrain from using any ultraviolet light that could reveal this on any of my books. :whistle:

Hey, Sir Marks-A-Lot, I can't refrain myself from this.............. :makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint:

Beat me to it . . . :grin: Hey guys! :hi:

What up Diva ? Get in line . :makepoint:

Oh yeah ! :hi:

:hi:

:makepoint:

:whistle: