• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA - Keys and others! CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

Batman 34

VG/FN to FN-

$300.00

This book lays flat and is overall very nice. Cover is firmly attached. A few small interior stains. The corners are fairly sharp and square. this really is a nice book.

batman34.jpg

batman34_bc.jpg

All-Star Comics 6

GD+

$325.00

Johnny Thunder gets initiated fratboy style by the JSA - The Spectre takes on a headless bad guy, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Sandman, The Hour Man, Dr. Fate.

Aside form the scan, the only other defect this book has is that the two centerfold pages are detached but are present. Also, there is some minor ink writing on one interior page. If you'd like to see it, let me know and I'll send you a pic (thumbs u

EDIT: I almost neglected to mention the small piece missing form the bottom of the spine, which is about 3/4 to 1-inch piece.

allstar6.jpg

allstar6_bc.jpg

Wow - looks like everyone on the boards decided to do a thread here today. lol

Up next, Silver Surfer 1 - 4.

i know right, it was dead all week

Tuesday sales thread from here forward only lol

There are some nice books here today and Foolkiller decides to walk in and start pooping off 9.2/9.4 book for three-bucks each. :cry: Of course, I go and start looking at what he's selling...

:roflmao:

All-Star Comics 6

GD+

$325.00

Johnny Thunder gets initiated fratboy style by the JSA - The Spectre takes on a headless bad guy, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Sandman, The Hour Man, Dr. Fate.

Aside form the scan, the only other defect this book has is that the two centerfold pages are detached but are present. Also, there is some minor ink writing on one interior page. If you'd like to see it, let me know and I'll send you a pic (thumbs u

EDIT: I almost neglected to mention the small piece missing form the bottom of the spine, which is about 3/4 to 1-inch piece.

allstar6.jpg

allstar6_bc.jpg

Nice looking G+... :busy:

All-Star Comics 6

GD+

$325.00

Nice looking G+... :busy:

Thanks - those centerfold pages are the only thing keeping from grading higher.