• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 36 high grade bronze slabs - MEGA KEYS - GSX 1, Batman 234, GL 86, ASM, etc.

71 posts in this topic

I have to step out for a few hours.

I will be posting more again later today/tonight.

Still to come is a GSX #1 high grade

I am working on a couple PM deals with people right now.

If something I posted interests you, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Amazing Spiderman #126 CGC 9.6 W , key issue - first mention of Harry becoming Goblin, GPA high is $240, asking $295 due to white page factor and fact it's an ASM key

Huh ? The #126 is a key issue ? (shrug)

It's broken out in Overstreet and is the start of the 2nd coming of Spidey's most famous villian. I think that makes it key.

You mean that first mention of Harry Osborn becoming Green Goblin makes this book a key ? or maybe you meant that the Kangaroo is Spidey's most famous villain ??!! :olol

Then why is it not priced higher in the Overstreet if it's a key ?

Anyway, it is your FS thread after all, I wish you good luck with your sales

Amazing Spiderman #126 CGC 9.6 W , key issue - first mention of Harry becoming Goblin, GPA high is $240, asking $295 due to white page factor and fact it's an ASM key

It's broken out in Overstreet and is the start of the 2nd coming of Spidey's most famous villian. I think that makes it key.

You mean that first mention of Harry Osborn becoming Green Goblin makes this book a key ? or maybe you meant that the Kangaroo is Spidey's most famous villain ??!! :olol

It's an "eBay key".

If Bob Overstreet chose to mention it in his good 'ol price guide that's good enough for me.

It's an "eBay key".

if you only knew the irony of that post, lol maybe you do, either way good show :golfclap:

here it is, the biggest key of the 1970's:

Giant Size X-men #1, CGC 9.4, incredible WHITE pages,

I have not pressed this book

CGC notes are as follows - small bend top back cover with no color break, small dents with no color break, slight spine stress with no color break, wear on bottom right edge of front cover, tiny bindery chips,

recent GPA highest price is $2151

my price is $2100 :news: BOOK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

april_23.jpg

april_23_back.jpg