• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 36 high grade bronze slabs - MEGA KEYS - GSX 1, Batman 234, GL 86, ASM, etc.

71 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #86 CGC 9.6 OW (drug issue by Adams) $550

april_22.jpg

That's a beautiful copy. :headbang:

any cgc notes on this book?have you called?

I called CGC for the notes on the book once. They said there were no notes for this book.

Does anyone want to buy this beauty before I move it over to Comiclink (where it will probably sell for more money)

Green Lantern #86 CGC 9.6 OW (drug issue by Adams) $550

april_22.jpg

That's a beautiful copy. :headbang:

any cgc notes on this book?have you called?

I called CGC for the notes on the book once. They said there were no notes for this book.

Does anyone want to buy this beauty before I move it over to Comiclink (where it will probably sell for more money)

Wish I had some Batman issues to trade you for it. :tonofbricks: It would make a sweet upgrade.

Wish I had some Batman issues to trade you for it. :tonofbricks: It would make a sweet upgrade.

yeah, I love getting bats back in any trade

but I trade for other slab titles too as long as I am "winning" on the trade and the slabs I am getting are titles buyers want