• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prices lowered! Little Archie #1 and Bronze Age Archie production Art

64 posts in this topic

Aw bugger, I wanted that Donkey Kong.... which of the separations are left, and do you have anything with Josie & the Pussycats?

:popcorn:

No Josie Sorry.

Thread is updated! A lot of Items still Available!

Not Archies, I have some DC Production Art from the Jack Adler collection I plan to put in the next sales thread. They wont be priced as low as these though.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! TO cdabruce Changed my Mind and decided to offer this up.

These are the full Hand Painted interiors for Archies Pals n Gals 33 from 1966.

All 56 pages from this Archie Giant issue are here, including the Letters Columns.

The original Envelope with the Archie Comics Stamp that this issue was sent to the printers in, is here as well!

I have one more of these from this time period, if this one gets any love I might offer up the second, if not I might just keep it. I had three of these total at one time, the first one I sold for 195.00

I offer this up for 110.00! Shipping Price in the States will be 10.00 More for International. There are 63 pages total here, thats 2.00 a page!! A really cool peice of History, I think most any collector of Archie or not would apreciate!

IMG00695.jpg

IMG00696.jpg

IMG00697.jpg

IMG00698.jpg

IMG00699.jpg

IMG00700.jpg

IMG00701.jpg

IMG00702.jpg

IMG00703.jpg

IMG0070400000.jpg

IMG00704.jpg

Changed my Mind and decided to offer this up.

These are the full Hand Painted interiors for Archies Pals n Gals 33 from 1966.

All 63 pages from this Archie Giant issue are here, including the Letters Columns.

The original Envelope with the Archie Comics Stamp that this issue was sent to the printers in, is here as well!

I have one more of these from this time period, if this one gets any love I might offer up the second, if not I might just keep it. I had three of these total at one time, the first one I sold for 195.00

I offer this up for 125.00! Shipping Price in the States will be 10.00 More for International. There are 63 pages total here, thats 2.00 a page!! A really cool peice of History, I think most any collector of Archie or not would apreciate!

What month is this one from and what month/year of the other?

Archies Pals n Gals 33 the one currently up for sale I have surmised it is from 1966. Overstreet isnt clear, issue 31 was in the winter of 64.

The other Issue I have is Pals n Gals #28 Again no exact Date in Overstreet I am guessing 1964 or so Wish I could be more helpfull but not sure.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO CDaBruce Archies Pals n Gals #28 from mid 60s 1964?

Full interiors for this Giant issue all 56 pages. These were 64 pagers I am guessing the other 8 pages were ads since all the storys are complete and even the letters columns are here. The Envelope is not as nice as the othere issue up but it has the Archie Stamp "slightly obscured by the tape"

This one is also 110.00 plus 10.00 shipping

IMG00809.jpg

IMG00810.jpg

IMG00811.jpg

IMG00812.jpg

IMG00813.jpg

IMG00814.jpg

IMG00815.jpg

IMG00816.jpg

IMG00817.jpg

IMG00818.jpg

IMG00819.jpg

Need to clarify, on the two hand painted interiors Archies Pals nGals 28 and 33 there are a total of 56 Pages of Art and Letter columns. These issues were 64 page Giants the other 8 pages were ads. All storys are here nothing missing.

Looks like this is a good time to stop sniffing glue while selling stuff!!

I am going to discount both the issues to 110.00 per issue plus shipping.

I will spice this thread up a little!

From 1956 Little Archie #1 the first appearance of these Kids!

Listed as scarce in Overstreet

With the ink on the Cover, "Archie and the Fuzzs Glasses" and the creasing on the spine this ones a solid vg

Certaintly looks better in hand and is a structurally very nice copy. OW pages 90.00 Firm.Way Less than I paid about a year or so ago here on the Boards. Add 5.00 for shipping priority here in the states. A little more elsewheres

scan0043-2.jpg

scan0044-2.jpg