• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 Opinions?????

45 posts in this topic

DO NOT SELL THIS BOOK

you will be giving it away, I don't care if you are buying baby shoes or new lung transplant.

This is one of the hardest Marvels to get and the price will find you one day like $5k no kidding

Here is my list of rarest silver age for Marvel

Tales to Astonish 27

Journey Into Mystery 83

Amazing Fantasy 15

Incredible Hulk 1

I would agree. I would also agree with your list with the exception of trading TTA #27 with HULK #2 (1st Green Hulk). I have found it to be more elusive at times over the years, moreso than TTA #27. Most of the pre-hero Kirby monster books sold fairly well before the heroes came, and #27 was part of that run until #35, nearly a year later, when Ant-Man returned as a hero in 'true Marvel fashion'. The Hulk's sales struggled throughout his first run.

question on the crease....this is onr that doesn't jump out at you. Not that easy to see unless you are looking for it. I have seen other creases that are much much worse than this.

Does CGC take off the same no matter the severity of the crease?

question on the crease....this is onr that doesn't jump out at you. Not that easy to see unless you are looking for it. I have seen other creases that are much much worse than this.

Does CGC take off the same no matter the severity of the crease?

It is an accumlative total that determines the final grade. Creases can be light or color-breaking, and they are taken into account differently.