• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine...comics stay at a descent value?

29 posts in this topic

After origins comes out you guys think the comics, specially limited series and a few special SS editions will stay at a descent value?? I have a number of signed deadpools that are SS and I think I am going to hold on for now, thats if they do the spin off movie which has been rumored forever!

Your right!!! I guess thats why I still look for SS Punishers no matter what!

Buy what you love.

Buy what you intend to keep.

Speculate at your own risk.

You'll never lose money if you buy comics because you love a particular comic

You lose money when you drop cash on comics you have no interest in, and intend to flip. When you have no personal interest in that series, you often make uninformed buys, and those will always bite you on your arse.

I think that issue ten will stay strong,as well as #1...

Have seen more limited series around of late than I have in years,like my lcs has an

entire back room full of them!!! lol

I for sure wouldn't be running about buying Kitty Pride and Wolvy,though I cant say I have ever seen alot of them...

Have seen more limited series around of late than I have in years,like my lcs has an

I for sure wouldn't be running about buying Kitty Pride and Wolvy,though I cant say I have ever seen alot of them...

Someone did a thread recently of the top 5 or 10 books that have been graded at CGC. Amazing Spider-Man 300 was #1, and I think Wolverine Limited Series 1 was #2 or #3.

The entire limited series constantly comes up on eBay, and on here graded and raw.

Someone did a thread recently of the top 5 or 10 books that have been graded at CGC. Amazing Spider-Man 300 was #1, and I think Wolverine Limited Series 1 was #2 or #3.

The entire limited series constantly comes up on eBay, and on here graded and raw.

Wolverine Limited Series 1 is actually the top submitted book of all time with 5,214 graded copies - sneaked past the ASM #300 in the last census update. And Wolverine 1 (on-going) is #4 on that list as well.

Wolverine Limited Series 1 is actually the top submitted book of all time with 5,214 graded copies - sneaked past the ASM #300 in the last census update. And Wolverine 1 (on-going) is #4 on that list as well.

Seriously?

I wonder if the upcoming movie had something to do with many more copies going into CGC.

That is an incredible volume of copies. But imagine if more people knew of or wanted CGC encased books what the numbers would be for Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age.

At those numbers, it definitely becomes more common than "Limited"

According to the Trashmen,Bird is the Word!!

Out of that limited series I think issue two is the one that always seems to be missing,in my experience.Havok and Wolverine was a fave of mine when it came out!