• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantazia Ad circa October 19, 1990

38 posts in this topic

When I was scanning eBay yesterday, I saw a couple of "Eastern" file copies for sale (and they were very nice looking copies). Was there actually file copies from the Eastern Printing plant or was it a figment of Dan's imagination?

Jim

Cool Ad! cool.gif I remember reading ads about Fantasia in Overstreet's price guide in the 90's.How did this guy get caught? Was it fraud? How long did he serve?Is he still selling ? Do,s he do shows? From what I see on these boards ,this guy is "BAD NEWS" fill me in guys! I never dealt with him,thank goodness! gossip.gif

nah, he's a coward, never sent me an email or PM. i'm just surprised at no one mentioning about the Action Comics #1? confused-smiley-013.gif where are they at in the census? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that ad is a crock of [!@#%^&^], he's a crook/criminal. all those books in that ad where most likely trimmed and coloured touch, except maybe the Star Wars #1 .35 cent, but where's that book in the census? confused.gif i feel sorry for the folks who have bought books from Daniel Dupcak/comic-keys in the past. sorry.gif

well, no color touch was necesssary on the books in this ad since he was selling his infamous married Eastern file copies.

But I have to agree with every word of his description of Action#1. Of course, who knows what condition the copy he's selling really was.....

And, jeeez, look at those prices! Those were tippy top of th emarket prices back then...Which one of us wouldnt love to buy them all so cheaply? Not HIS copies, but "real" ones at those "crazy" multiples!!