• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

must be nice to have $...

24 posts in this topic

Hey! it's a great read

DAM

you better hope that the bids go up OR someone close to you buys it because that shipping at 6 dollars might lose you a few bucks!

i noticed there were 2 #1's in that lot... what a speculator grin.gif

Hey! it's a great read

DAM

you better hope that the bids go up OR someone close to you buys it because that shipping at 6 dollars might lose you a few bucks!

i noticed there were 2 #1's in that lot... what a speculator grin.gif

I like to ship things priority with DC but I am flexible of course . . .

It's time for me to sell some of the superflous runs and issues and get serious about the Bats and about some cool art pieces! acclaim.gif

DAM

The original art covers of Batman 608 - 619 will cost you between 6K to 7K each.

If you have 20K probably you can buy the original art of this 608 variant cover. 3 or 4 months ago, it was posted here in the forum naming the original art collector who owns this cover. I bet that even for 20K he will not be willing to let it ago.

IMHO Trades are waste of money. I understand that for reading purposes they are great, but for the hobby of collecting books they would be worthless. I buy single issues from a close by comic book store for 25% less. I read the books after each story arc like trades.

When I first collected back in 2000, during the start of the Ultimate Spiderman series, I was advise just to buy the trades, it was unfortunate, because I'd be lucky to get $10 for the first story arc of the Ultimate Spiderman.