• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know member CJ?

9 posts in this topic

CJ I am thinking is MIA.

I bought GIJOE 21 CGC 9.6 from him and he sent me a PM saying he had a family emergency and wanted to know if he could return the payment or if I was ok in waiting a little longer for the book.

I send him another PM and have not heard back (3-days). I don't think he has logged on all week as my PM is still UNREAD.

(shrug)

Exact same thing with me, John. I told him to take care of his family issues and ship the book whenever, but he said if I declined the refund offer, he would ship the book the next day.

I'll wait as long as he needs, but I sent an unread PM over a week ago. Hope everything's okay with his family problem.

Exact same thing with me, John. I told him to take care of his family issues and ship the book whenever, but he said if I declined the refund offer, he would ship the book the next day.

I'll wait as long as he needs, but I sent an unread PM over a week ago. Hope everything's okay with his family problem.

Looks like we both go the same Pm, and I not really upset because I am sure his excuse is real.

OT: WW Philly, are we going to get a beer or what?

How about them Phillies! ^^

I got the same thing on something he purchased from me. CJ is a good guy, I told him to take his time and handle the real problems. I am sure it will all work out.

That's what I told him, family comes first, but he never read my reply from over two weeks ago. He does seem like a good guy. Hope whatever it is gets worked out for the better.

I got the same thing on something he purchased from me. CJ is a good guy, I told him to take his time and handle the real problems. I am sure it will all work out.

That's what I told him, family comes first, but he never read my reply from over two weeks ago. He does seem like a good guy. Hope whatever it is gets worked out for the better.

CJ was VERY ACTIVE on the board for a little bit, so if he is away for a little bit, I bet it is all about the family emergency he shared.

He comes across like a straight-shooter, so I can see him getting back to you very soon. Let's just hope his family is okay.

CJ was VERY ACTIVE on the board for a little bit, so if he is away for a little bit, I bet it is all about the family emergency he shared.

He comes across like a straight-shooter, so I can see him getting back to you very soon. Let's just hope his family is okay.

That's the truth. When it comes to family/health issues, you realize how unimportant our hobby can be.