• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is not your fathers CGC anymore!

28 posts in this topic

Those of us who have chosen a setting other than "default" will not see a change. The dorks with no preferences are the ones that will be "impressed."

The default comics setting is what appears now, even if you aren't logged in, as opposed to a nondescript page.

I find the color scheme of the notes smaller font setting much more tolerable. I have had it for about a year.

As one of the dorks with the default setting (I love your style too), where do you make the changes in Preferences as I changed a few settings and I am still getting this Mustard Yellow color for the table heads, black bar across the top, and ugly red main header bar.

That's why some of us were referring to it now looking like the old Star Trek control panels with the funky color. It's not the prettiest choice.

My Stuff > My Preferences > Your Preferred Style Sheet

Hmmm, I don't think this was an intentional change. Checking with our tech crew...

Someone at CGC is going to get a two-week suspension as a minimum.

Thanks Dena :foryou:

I kinda liked the new CGC colors..totally dug them..

I think they are offering customized colors, but based on the retro look, there is a charge involved. I'd go for the Spider-Man theme.