• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is not your fathers CGC anymore!

28 posts in this topic

A little too bright and some weird colors. While I see the red/black/orange connection, throwing blue in there is just weird. Not that I wold ever complain about a free forum :whistle:

Those of us who have chosen a setting other than "default" will not see a change. The dorks with no preferences are the ones that will be "impressed."

The default comics setting is what appears now, even if you aren't logged in, as opposed to a nondescript page.

I find the color scheme of the notes smaller font setting much more tolerable. I have had it for about a year.

Those of us who have chosen a setting other than "default" will not see a change. The dorks with no preferences are the ones that will be "impressed."

The default comics setting is what appears now, even if you aren't logged in, as opposed to a nondescript page.

I find the color scheme of the notes smaller font setting much more tolerable. I have had it for about a year.

As one of the dorks with the default setting (I love your style too), where do you make the changes in Preferences as I changed a few settings and I am still getting this Mustard Yellow color for the table heads, black bar across the top, and ugly red main header bar.

That's why some of us were referring to it now looking like the old Star Trek control panels with the funky color. It's not the prettiest choice.

As one of the dorks with the default setting (I love your style too), where do you make the changes in Preferences as I changed a few settings and I am still getting this Mustard Yellow color for the table heads, black bar across the top, and ugly red main header bar.

That's why some of us were referring to it now looking like the old Star Trek control panels with the funky color. It's not the prettiest choice.

Ahh, found it. Change Your preferred stylesheet to CS Default and the format goes back to the old look and feel.

Thanks for making me learn more about how I can customize the settings.

i must be a dork...i like the new look! :hi: