• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An interesting question for you all. This should be fun.

66 posts in this topic

After thinking about it again, I'm surprised no one has said Jerry Siegel and/or Joe Shuster.

"So, you created Superman. Tell me about that."

Just saw this after I posted.

I would like to have a conversation with John Byrne, I would like to tell him how much i enjoyed his x men run and ask him why he wont sign all my high grade bronze books! is he too good to do shows or what?

He's a pretty odd bird these days.

Poster: Flaming_Telepath

Joe Quesada.

I'd want to ask him why he utterly destroyed all the characters that I loved for 30 years, and how he justified that destruction given the huge slump in sales figures.

Oh, and I'd also take the opportunity to give him a right good slapping. [/Quote]

Same question.

But then I would proceed with a swift kick to his groin.

I'd ask Kirby about early creations all the while he produced his own AF 15 with his own touch for me, then maybe get him to sig my Batman 227.. with a "Batman Sucks, Spiderman rules" ..and maybe down some needed brewskies..and speak of the decadence of the world..and how all comics will be dust in 100 years.. L O L :insane: