• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA - August 28-30, 2009

264 posts in this topic

In addition, any info on where D. Keown will be signing? Is there a booth of his own that he will be at?

Dale had a booth of his own that he was at most of Saturday and Sunday.

Yep, found his booth. After an extremely long wait, I was fortunate to have Dale do a Marvel sketch cover - Hulk for me. Will be submitting it to CGC. He was doing some awesome sketches.

In addition, any info on where D. Keown will be signing? Is there a booth of his own that he will be at?

Dale had a booth of his own that he was at most of Saturday and Sunday.

Yep, found his booth. After an extremely long wait, I was fortunate to have Dale do a Marvel sketch cover - Hulk for me. Will be submitting it to CGC. He was doing some awesome sketches.

I'm jealous.

alex offered me a slice of his pizza in chicago when I was standing there witnessing a sketch cover.

seemed alright to me. You must have asked for a sketch cover with no spine bends or something :)

I honestly didn't ask him for anything. I didn't ask a single person for a sketch or autograph. It's just not my jam.

I know you're kidding about my spine requests. But I seriously didn't provoke him.

Pat

alex offered me a slice of his pizza in chicago when I was standing there witnessing a sketch cover.

seemed alright to me. You must have asked for a sketch cover with no spine bends or something :)

I honestly didn't ask him for anything. I didn't ask a single person for a sketch or autograph. It's just not my jam.

I know you're kidding about my spine requests. But I seriously didn't provoke him.

Pat

Pat, what happened exactly?