• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap stuff FS (and i mean really cheap...), mixed age.

84 posts in this topic

Iron man & sub-mariner #1

Mid-grade range

$30

Where's CAL when you need him? Can't have an IMSM falling into someone else's collection.

Yeah , he prefers 9.0 + , might look at nice 8.0+ as long as there are no stains/water damage. He loathes stains like JC loathes fan- boys. :whistle: (thumbs u

15% off everything left. :acclaim:

Also forgot to say that the shipping cost will be less for my fellow europeans board members.

Mid-grade range

$30

imsu0001.jpg

:takeit:

Also forgot to say that the shipping cost will be less for my fellow europeans board members.

Mid-grade range

$30

lol

CAL, who is unhappy even with low-grade copies escaping his wide-reaching grasp.

With his responses, I always picture Megatron typing responses on his wrist communicator.

Mid-grade range

$30

lol

CAL, who is unhappy even with low-grade copies escaping his wide-reaching grasp.

With his responses, I always picture Megatron typing responses on his wrist communicator.

I'm starting a hoard, I now have two copies and this is the highest graded one :acclaim:

I'm starting a hoard, I now have two copies and this is the highest graded one :acclaim:

:roflmao:

CHROMIUM, who has the largest stockpile of IMSM 1s in all of Belgium.

Great pickup though at a super price!

Lot of 8 Captain America comics:

#118,119,122,124,125,127,128,129

Average grade 6.0 (some better, some not...)

Bigger scans available, just ask.

$30 SOLD

cap0118r.jpgcap0119r.jpgcap0122r.jpgcap0124r.jpgcap0125r.jpgcap0127r.jpgcap0128r.jpgcap0129r.jpg