• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox has a Transformers tattoo

245 posts in this topic

I agree. I don't care what a woman looks like, but if she has a tattoo, it just seems low class. I know this is judgmental, but I'm an asshole. (shrug)

Good luck with that. Personal experience tells me that tattoos are absurdly common these days on 18-30 year old women, particularly on areas of the body that don't get much sunlight. My ex had a tat on her arse, yet somehow her personality remained unaffected. Crazy, but it's true.

Tattoos are a man thing. To me, tattoos on women are like advertisements that read, "Hello, I make poor decisions based on societal fads."

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

Yeah, me thinking that a women's personality is more important than her looks. Real funny stuff meh

I'm with you 100%.

Gutter tarts like this are only good for looking at, and with all that mess drawn on her, she's not even worth that.

:applause:

So, a girl with ink is automatically a 'gutter tart'? Is there no way she could redeem herself in your eyes after the ink dries? I'm really asking; this is fascinating stuff.

After ink like that? No. She's pretty much ruined her body, IMO. I would never be interested in someone with that much ink.

She might be the most wonderful woman in the world, but I can't look past the ink. I would have no problem having her as a friend, but not as anything beyond that. I don't hold that against her as a person, but there's no way in hell I would ever date her.

I don't mind a tat that's not visible. Small and out of the way is fine, but I think visible ink just ruins the natural beauty of a woman. I like elegant, not trailer park.

I agree. I don't care what a woman looks like, but if she has a tattoo, it just seems low class. I know this is judgmental, but I'm an asshole. (shrug)

Good luck with that. Personal experience tells me that tattoos are absurdly common these days on 18-30 year old women, particularly on areas of the body that don't get much sunlight. My ex had a tat on her arse, yet somehow her personality remained unaffected. Crazy, but it's true.

Tattoos are a man thing. To me, tattoos on women are like advertisements that read, "Hello, I make poor decisions based on societal fads."

I need to get you to start doing my responses.

+1 :applause:

Let's not go that far. You can operate in an area that has an entrance fee that I'm not willing to pay.

Let's not go that far. You can operate in an area that has an entrance fee that I'm not willing to pay.

Well...you won't admit it in public. :gossip:

"Hello, I make poor decisions based on societal fads."

Um, we're talking about young, attractive women here are we not? Tattoo or no tattoo, "poor decisions based on societal fads" are pretty much par for the course with that demographic. That doesn't mean that they aren't capable of growing and learning from those bad decisions, nor does it mean that you can't have mutually beneficial fun with them in whatever state of arrested development they're in.

Again, if you're going to be that judgmental, I wish you and your penis the best of luck. :)

"Hello, I make poor decisions based on societal fads."

Um, we're talking about young, attractive women here are we not? Tattoo or no tattoo, "poor decisions based on societal fads" are pretty much par for the course with that demographic. That doesn't mean that they aren't capable of growing and learning from those bad decisions, nor does it mean that you can't have mutually beneficial fun with them in whatever state of arrested development they're in.

Again, if you're going to be that judgmental, I wish you and your penis the best of luck. :)

Yeah, but that decision is with you the rest of your life. That tattoo isn't going to look all that hot once you're fifty years old and it starts to wrinkle and sag.

Thanks for the well wishes, but life isn't always about the next .

Oh baby, I wana get wit'cha, and take yo' pictcha'. :banana:

tatoos_468x632.jpg

Come to think of it, yes...I'm starting to see the beauty in it. This chick is pretty hot.

:screwy:

Yeah, but that decision is with you the rest of your life. That tattoo isn't going to look all that hot once you're fifty years old and it starts to wrinkle and sag.

1) They're removable.

2) Not my problem. I don't think I've ever dated the same girl for more than a couple of her birthdays, so her future battles with gravity aren't my concern.

Well, life isn't solely about career, sex, hobbies, or any other singular thing, but the more you have to do without the things you enjoy, the less fulfilling it is. To me, dating isn't about screening for a lifelong mate, so a little ink isn't going to stop me from enjoying the company of an otherwise fun and attractive woman.

That's fine, but to me, the tattoo no longer makes her attractive. How could you ever be serious about a girl when every time you pound her, you read the name, "Steve" tattooed in the small of her back, Andrew?

That's fine, but to me, the tattoo no longer makes her attractive.

That's a separate argument. Not finding them attractive is one thing, but making a character judgment ("no class") based on a tattoo is another. The "no class" thing is what precipitated this discussion for me. I don't find them particularly attractive either, but I wouldn't kick them out of bed just because they had a few on their body; which leads to my next point:

How could you ever be serious about a girl when every time you pound her, you read the name, "Steve" tattooed in the small of her back, Andrew?

Again, two separate arguments. "Getting serious" and sex are two different things. Dice contends that he wouldn't touch Megan AT ALL because of the tats, and that's what I'm having a hard time comprehending or believing.

As for Steve, I'd get a guilty little charge out of knowing that, at least for that moment in time, Steve was out and Andrew was IN where Steve should be. I'm nothing if not competitive.

Pounding = serious hm

I had to make the point relative to Andrew. :gossip:

lol Thanks, Jim.

1) They're removable.

2) Not my problem. I don't think I've ever dated the same girl for more than a couple of her birthdays, so her future battles with gravity aren't my concern.

Well, life isn't solely about career, sex, hobbies, or any other singular thing , but the more you have to do without the things you enjoy, the less fulfilling it is. To me, dating isn't about screening for a lifelong mate, so a little ink isn't going to stop me from enjoying the company of an otherwise fun and attractive woman.

I'd argue the opposite. I think people are looking for new ways to enjoy themselves and others because they're never satisfied or content. I mean ink is just another way to sensationalize yourself and stand out from the crowd.

I think life is fulfilling when it has purpose and that does not necessarily mean you enjoy it.

2c

That doesn't mean I don't think she's attractive or that there is something hot about an inked girl, but I thought long and hard about inking and piercing myself and decided that it just wasn't something I'd want for the rest of my life.

2c

I'm also not knocking anyone on here that has any enhancements. I just prefer to keep my body natural for as long as I can.

I do not find tatoo's on a woman attractive. Does not mean I would not enjoy their company but it would find itself on the list of detractors.

It's like being a grandparent...you love it to death and then just give baby back when you're tired of it.

lol

That's fine, but to me, the tattoo no longer makes her attractive. How could you ever be serious about a girl when every time you pound her, you read the name, "Steve" tattooed in the small of her back

:acclaim: