• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman's Co-creator Joe Shuster

27 posts in this topic

The three page S&M comic by Shuster is from circa-mid 1950s from Continental magazine and features a hot Asian spy chick and is BEAUTIFUL! You'll see--when you buy the book "Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman'w Co-Creator Joe Shuster"! Thank you, thank you very much...

The three page S&M comic by Shuster is from circa-mid 1950s from Continental magazine and features a hot Asian spy chick and is BEAUTIFUL! You'll see--when you buy the book "Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman'w Co-Creator Joe Shuster"! Thank you, thank you very much...

And if I purchase the book, will the Shuster estate receive any money from you?

And if I purchase the book, will the Shuster estate receive any money from you?

That is an interesting thought. Did the family of Fletcher Hanks receive any money for those reprints of his work. If anyone deserved something, it would be his family since they were abandoned in the forties. I suspect that Lou Fine's family has not received any money either. Nor Fred Ray's or any other artist. Perhaps Carl Barks was one of the few that managed to salvage some cash and credit. I don't think Craig should be singled out for this kind of abuse.

bb

I saw a hardcover copy in my local comic store last week. It looked pretty good. There is a lot of Shuster art in that book which has never been seen by most collectors. I have to save my pennies and buy a copy.

bb