• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting offers on 2 pieces of art

9 posts in this topic

Trying to round up some funds for a boat project I'm working on, so I'm accepting offers on two pieces below.

David Michael Beck Headless Horseman Inked piece, measures 14x20, I'll accept offers over $250, Free shipping in the US

http://www.catskillcomics.com/davidbeck/HHBeckInked.jpg

Fiona Stephenson "Jill Needs a Jack" Elvgren style painting, done in oil paints on a 24x30 stretch canvas, Accept offers over $600, Free shipping in the US

http://www.catskillcomics.com/original%20art/Jill-Jack.jpg

First come, Gets them, none of this "oh I got a better offer from so and so", I hate to let them go, but Its boating season! ;)

Cheers,

Scott Kress

PS, I may be out of the office later, feel free to call my cell 845-389-8469

That's a great price on the Fiona Stephenson piece. She's been around for quite awhile, but I don't think alot of people know her name yet. I think that is about to change soon as some of her pieces are getting published in various pin-up books. I'd consider getting it myself, but I just spoke with her yesterday and she is starting my commisison as soon as she gets back from a signing in SanFran :cloud9:

and to back up my comment on the price have a look at HER WEBSITE for yourself(plus shipping from the u.k.).

If that is the case, that's Ok, I've thought about that already, I want to be clear I'm not going to play any games.. Im assuming that would be OK with you..

sorry if my post came across the wrong way. was just trying to point out something that it seemed like you hadn't thought about, since what this amounts to is a fixed price sale. But I guess you've considred that. Good luck with the sale.

Strangely enough, No it's not a PREACHER piece. Just an original good girl idea I had plus adding my dog in there(yeah, I liked the dog that much!). If all goes well it will be finish the same time as my Ormston piece and they can be shipped together(Fiona and Dean are married, for those that didn't know).

And to keep this thread on track, I think Fiona is going to go from and "unknown" to an "overnight sensation" one day and people will wonder where this very talented painted came from.

79221.jpg.d92b72f826d58938277386b68962d188.jpg

So is this an original image in the style of Elvgrin or a copy of an existing Elvgrin image?

My first thought was wow that does look like something Elvgrin would do and then said wait a minute I might have seen this one before.

lol