• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey CGC

226 posts in this topic

With all the man love going on in this thread, everyone is going to need some Valtrex or at the very least a shot of penicillin. :cry:

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

Whoa, you don't have my consent. Not cool.

If I wanted to get raped, I'd sell books to Chuck R and use the proceeds in the next Comiclink auction.

With all the man love going on in this thread, everyone is going to need some Valtrex or at the very least a shot of penicillin. :cry:

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

"It is those who desire the good of their friends for the friends' sake that are most truly friends, because each loves the other for what he is, and not for any incidental quality"

Aristotelian Bromance :cloud9:

3 days later

Go see the Doctor

61787.jpg

Word.

Makes me feel old. :cry:

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

"It is those who desire the good of their friends for the friends' sake that are most truly friends, because each loves the other for what he is, and not for any incidental quality"

Kool Moe Dee and Aristotle back to back?

This place rocks. :banana:

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

Your incidental qualities are what I like best about you Sean. ;)

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

I like the fact that, with your skin tone and your teeth being so white, I can see my reflection when you smile. :grin:

I'm such a whore...

YOU ALL complete me!

I like the fact that, with your skin tone and your teeth being so white, I can see my reflection when you smile. :grin:

:gossip: Narcissism gets a bum rap. :whistle: