• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. Thanks for the purchases. Invoices going out tonight.

56 posts in this topic

Brian, do you have another 301 9.6 you'd like to sell? I somehow overlooked the one that just sold

We could work out a trade for the Turtlemania. (thumbs u

i thought yours was a good buy from shiv, but i couldn't pass up this deal. (thumbs u Brian had a lot of good deals in this thread, i would've loved a couple of books that are sold. (shrug)

Civil War #2 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $100.00

Civil War #1 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $130.00

Per PM :takeit:

This post freaked the hell out of me... I thought, I didn't post that... but then again... I really didnt

This post freaked the hell out of me... I thought, I didn't post that... but then again... I really didnt

:signfunny:

Bad thing though is Brian breaks legs either way. He's "The Goon" of the board.

It didn't help that I was eyeballing those books before I had to go spend all my free $$ on a new laptop today

It didn't help that I was eyeballing those books before I had to go spend all my free $$ on a new laptop today

That's a cool toy to spend $$$ on. I bought my gaming laptop last year for about $2k. It's a Sager notebook. They're into building gaming systems.

Too bad I don't play many games on it.

Brian

Some price reductions (Thread closes Saturday night)

WildC.A.T.S./X-Men: The Silver Age #2 German Chromium Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Jim Lee (Highest, only one in Census, No GPA) $50.00 $40.00

Superman/Batman #7 French Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Gabriele Dell’Otto $175.00

Superman/Batman #4 French Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams $45.00 $40.00

Superman/Batman #3 French Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams $45.00 $40.00

Onslaught Reborn #1 Variant Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $50.00 $45.00 SOLD TO str8rcn

Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America #4 CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner, David Finch and Jeff Loeb $125.00 $110.00

Civil War #5 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $100.00 $90.00

Civil War #4 Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $100.00 $90.00

Captain America Annual #8 CGC SS 9.2 WP Copy A Signed by Mike Zeck $38.00

Fish Police #1 CGC 9.8 WP (Highest in Census, No GPA Sales) $75.00 $65.00

Sorry for the scare, I should have done a little more research on display names when I registered for the boards....my bad.

What the Heck

Throw this in too.

Onslaught Reborn #1 Variant Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $50.00 $45.00

:takeit:

Can't go wrong with a $45 Turner SS

What the Heck

Throw this in too.

Onslaught Reborn #1 Variant Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner $50.00 $45.00

:takeit:

Can't go wrong with a $45 Turner SS

It's all yours. Definitely can't go wrong with a $45 Turner CGC SS 9.8 comic!!! Thanks!!

Brian