• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' Undergrounds, More Cherry Tonight, Price Guides & other stuff

208 posts in this topic

I have had many requests for a copy of the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. I was able to obtain 10 "warehouse" copies, unread, unopened, minimum VF/NM condition, most NM. Cover price was $29.95, my price $15. The scan below is a of sample copy, not the one you will get (The one below is signed by the publisher & the cover model).

Rules, first "I'll take it" wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests on other undergrounds, have many raw & CGC graded.

I prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books. Insurance will be required on orders over $100. If you are just buying a guide, I can send media mail to keep your cost down if you want.

I accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check.

You must be 18 years of age or over to buy my undergrounds, sorry. If you bid you are attesting to that fact. Thanks.

2 COPIES LEFT

KALX program guide, (University of California, Berkeley), 1987, has separate interviews with Robert Crumb and Paul Krassner, ad for Comic Relief comic book store, neat inexpensive item, NM, newsprint, my price $8.

KALXCrumbInterview001.jpg

Bijou #2, somewhat rare first print, first one I have offered on the boards, Snappy Sammy Smoot cover, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in 2.0, $75 in F, this copy is VGish, my price $28.

Bijou2VG001.jpg