• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' Undergrounds, More Cherry Tonight, Price Guides & other stuff

208 posts in this topic

Brain Fantasy #2, 1974, uncommon book, would be VF except it has a tiny crease at the top right corner of the front cover, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $8.

BrainFantasy2001.jpg

Deep 3D, 1971, WITH GLASSES, 3rd print, NM except for small smoosh at bottom left hand corner, therefore VF/NM, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $6 in F, $10 in NM, my price $6.

SOLD to BiigDaddy

Deep3D001.jpg

Harold Hedd #2, First Print, fantastic Rand Holmes cover, NM except for small bend at upper LHC of cover, therefore VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $18 in F, $30 in NM, my price $9.

HaroldHead2FirstFVF001.jpg

Joel Beck Comics & Stories, reprints Lenny of Laredo, The Profit & Marching Marvin (all quite pricey), VF/NM with smoosh on upper LH corner of cover, therefore, F/VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, my price $6.

JoelBeck001.jpg

Tales From The Plague, First Print, incredibly difficult Corben book to get in high grade, this is a crappy reader, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in 2.0, my price $3.

SOLD to Beau

TalesFromthePlagueReader001.jpg

Slow Death #4, First Print, great Corben cover, appears VFish from front but has 2 small tears on back cover, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, my price $5.

SOLD to Beau

SlowDeath4FirstFine001.jpg

I was going to say "Let's get some action in this thread", but considering the subject matter... :insane:

All of the 'Cherry' books, including the 'One-Fisted Tales', 'Tales from the Plague', and 'Slow Death' #4...

:takeit:

I was going to say "Let's get some action in this thread", but considering the subject matter... :insane:

All of the 'Cherry' books, including the 'One-Fisted Tales', 'Tales from the Plague', and 'Slow Death' #4...

:takeit:

Thanks Beau!

Mendocino Cherry Alert

Fire Sale, 1989, VF/NM, bindery chips at top & bottom of spine, benefit anthology for Larry Todd by 35 "cool" cartoonists, Jay Kinney cover,.Harlan Ellison intro, Spain, Dan O'Neill, Trina, S. Clay Wilson, Corben, Kevin Eastman, William Stout, Mark Bode and signed on cover by Bode to Malcolm (The person I got this from said it was renowned underground collector Malcolm Whyte's copy but I have no other verification) INSIDE BACK COVER BY LARRY WELZ of "Mendicino Cherry". No copies CGC graded yet. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? is $10 in NM but I have not seen a high grade copy for sale.in a long long time. A raw copy sold for $92 per the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?. My price, $18.

SOLD to BiigDaddy

FireSale001.jpg

Cherry Collection IV, 2nd print, VF because of small smoosh on upper LHC of cover, reprints Cherry #10, 11 & 13 (#12 was a 3D issue), my price $13.

SOLD to Greggy

CherryCollectionIV2ndVF001.jpg