• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' Undergrounds, More Cherry Tonight, Price Guides & other stuff

208 posts in this topic

The Man, 2nd print (1st print was a student publication at Syracuse U. & is very pricey), this is the first "typical" comic book printing, VFish, nice strong colors, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $14.

Picture569.jpg

Flock of Dreamers, 1997, published by Kitchen Sink, high end softcover, art from many different quality people including Robert Crumb, underground related, not really an underground, NM+ condition, not in Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $13.

SOLD to Biigdaddy

Picture591.jpg

As usual.....nice offering's....

Any more price guides left....if you have any more....I will take one... :takeit:

I'll also take Yellow Dog #18 to compliment the guide purchase....

Thanks!!!

Thanks again Joe!

5 price guides left

Feds N Heads, 1968, 4th Print, first Freak Brothers, VF/NM, from the headshop find, unread, uncirculated, really fresh nice copy, small crease on bottom RHC keeps it out of NM status, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $18 in F, $30 in NM, my price $20.

FedsNHeads4thPrint001.jpg

Cherry Collection IV, 2nd print, VF because of small smoosh on upper LHC of cover, reprints Cherry #10, 11 & 13 (#12 was a 3D issue), my price $13.

CherryCollectionIV2ndVF001.jpg

:takeit: as well as one Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guides. :takeit:

Cherry Collection IV, 2nd print, VF because of small smoosh on upper LHC of cover, reprints Cherry #10, 11 & 13 (#12 was a 3D issue), my price $13.

:takeit:

Thanks Greggy.

4 Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guides left