• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Ready to Be Multi Millionaires OA collectors!!!!

26 posts in this topic

http://quotes.ino.com/chart/?s=NYBOT_DX&v=dmax < --------- Dollar is collapsing,..which I said was going to occur.

I even noted an April 19th turn date and voila*

I think I remember telling everyone in 2004 we were in a 25 year bull market for hard assets and I was told by the so called professionals that they had insights and I didnt because they read 'the Daily reckoning' every morning in their e-mail box,...and also because they "did this for a living" they knew and I didnt.

Guess we will soon see who is playing chess,...and who is playing checkers.

This dollar is coming down boys and curls.

HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS and your assets,...those who manage to do so,..will see riches beyind their wildest dreams.

- KK

* Credit actually goes to Martin Armstrong and his economic confidence model.

Give me a break.

Everyone can 'give me a break' all they want.

I am the prophet who called it.

You aint seen nuthin yet,..it is just beginning.

That just went right over your head.

No Matt, your new shill is KitKat -- the tag line for Kit Kat bars is "Give me a break" so what Mephisto said was very funny and the joke went over your head -- not the content of your message.

No Matt, your new shill is KitKat -- the tag line for Kit Kat bars is "Give me a break" so what Mephisto said was very funny and the joke went over your head -- not the content of your message.

Larry,..I got it...belatedly,..but I got it. I thought I made that clear? As I noted,...I am a BIG PICTURE guy...the little details do often go over my head.

I am a hedge hog,..not a fox.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Uh wha uhhh didn't I hear this speach before? Have I been asleep that long?

No, no, really! I AM paying attention....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

-e.

Give me a break.

Everyone can 'give me a break' all they want.

I am the prophet who called it.

You aint seen nuthin yet,..it is just beginning.

51FJHDF2W6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

+

kit_kat_gimme_a_break.jpg

=

Classic 80's sit-com brilliance with a wafer-cookie center and just a hint of shill sprinkled in...

YUMMO!!!

If the dollar collapses what are people going to buy these assets with?

We just go back to the old ways...

bartering_302005.jpg

If the dollar collapses what are people going to buy these assets with?

Dollars in the short term,..and more of them too.

However,..over the long term when this event is over [15 years from now -- I said in 2004 it was going to be a 25 year commodity bull run],...whatever the means of exchange is,....... Yuan, Gold, or what have you.

One thing is clear though,....since the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons in DC seem to think printing press money is actual capital,.....dollars are going to flock to hard assets like moths to a flame,...or iron filings to a magnet,...or like doggies to a bone.

But as I have ALWAYS stated,...this only applies to THE BEST of thr BESTEST not 2nd rate material.