• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Spideys and Silver Surfers (including ASM 121 & 129) Original Owner

30 posts in this topic

Silver Surfer 5 CGC 9.4 NM Off-white to White pages

I really thought this one was a 9.6 :( (Too bad for me that it wasn't, since the last 9.6 just sold on Clink for $5100)

Still a really nice high grade copy!

Asking $800

SilverSurfer5.jpg

SilverSurfer5back.jpg

lol My bad. The plan was to list books periodically throughout the day. I guess its probably easier if the rest just go up at once!

Amazing Spider-man 121 CGC 9.6 NM+ WHITE pages

I was really hoping for a 9.8 on this one. The book looks fantastic. Great eye appeal even for a 9.6, and perfect pages.

Asking $1750 (last sale on GPA)

AmazingSpiderman121.jpg

:cloud9:

WEBHEAD

lol My bad. The plan was to list books periodically throughout the day.

If you did that there would'nt be so many :juggle: posts.

:baiting:

hm Maybe I chose the wrong word. Maybe Sporadically is the word I was looking for?

Didn't one on comiclink sell for over 2k?

Its very possible. I was a little nervous trying to figure out how to price the Surfers. In some cases they're selling for multiples of GPA over on Clink.

Anyway I'll leave these up here for the rest of the day and then tomorrow I'll be moving them elsewhere.

(Time Payments for up to 90 days are a possibility for anyone interested by the way)