• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CLOSED

26 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Been quite awhile since I did any type of sales thread. Not very happy with the new format changes, but what can ya do. Anyways thought I'd offer some of these to you all before fleebay tomorrow.

As usual :takeit: trumps all. But will entertain offers. I'm heading out for the day, but will be back later tonite to answer any questions. Zoo with the family today. Anyways thanks for looking!!

Shipping: $10 priority box within U.S., international contact me, but leaning towards $30 except Canada. Canada I believe is $20.

Thanks

Nick

p.s. When I state "Shipped" I do mean U.S. shipping only. All others contact me for international.

First up, many of you know I have a few Transformer 1 9.8's and 9.6's.

Transformer 1 CGC 9.8 $275 SHIPPED (been selling mine for $300 on ebay) ON HOLD

Transformer 1 CGC 9.6 $85 SHIPPED (been selling mine for $90 on ebay)

All have White pages, will give ya the best centered one in the lot. I can scan it for you tonite/tomorrow if you really want. 9.6's i have multiples, the 9.8 only offering 1 copy here on the boards.

Goon 32 DH100 Variant CGC 9.8 $30 SHIPPED

:takeit:

:roflmao:

You know I was debating offering it here. I'm motivated to sell some bigger items since the World Series of Poker is in two weeks as well.

Good luck with the sale, Nick! You shouldn't have any problems selling these :)

Thanks Bill. If it wasnt' for the World Series, I would have made a very nice offer to you on your Bats 608. Best of luck with all your sales and the purchase of the car too!!!

WSOP, eh? hm

What game? The Main Event?

No, havent' q'fied into that yet :tonofbricks:

We're going out for the smaller $1500 events though, 2x of them. If I dont' cash in them, then I'll have to win in the cash games. Or, sell all my comics :(lol.

Someone should buy the Transformers #1 9.8 so I don't have to think up ways to afford it.
in that case, :baiting: