• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #52 +More!

77 posts in this topic

This isnt the place to be discussing what you would give a book. Bad form.

Not book... rather the flaming, the discussion, the clever repartee, the give and take, the gibes, the brohaha, the catfight. Sheesh.

All the best to you Cap.

Im going to throw in my 2 cents now. Since this thread is trashed.

If I sent the wrong book, I would make it right. And for a $3.00 book I would tell them to keep it, and save myself the postage. And if I decided I did not want to deal with the seller I would not do so again. But you are both obligated at this point. And muscleshark has fulfilled his obligation. So I think you should just ship the book. And honestly I had one transaction with muscleshark and it went smooth as could be.

Im going to throw in my 2 cents now. Since this thread is trashed.

If I sent the wrong book, I would make it right. And for a $3.00 book I would tell them to keep it, and save myself the postage. And if I decided I did not want to deal with the seller I would not do so again. But you are both obligated at this point. And muscleshark has fulfilled his obligation. So I think you should just ship the book. And honestly I had one transaction with muscleshark and it went smooth as could be.

Same here.

I realize I don't know the whole story - and Connor the accusations seem out of character, but so does trying to start a flame war with a person you are in the middle of a transaction with.

Muscleshark, I would request the refund from Paypal, however they will require you to prove that you returned the book. It may not be fair, but I was in a situation with a seller who purposely sent me the wrong book and even relisted the one I won but I was required to ship back the junky slabbed book at my cost for a refund.

In the end, you will both be out the cost of postage, but you can move forward and avoid future dealings.

:news:FULL REFUND BY CAP FREAK Extra ...extra..read all about it....... :news:

Freak refunds Musclehead full amount...extra extra ...READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!! :news:

Thank you to all concerned, and thanks to all with your positive, constructive imput .

Conner sent me a full refund of 18.00 dollars last night via Pay/Pal . This concludes our transaction .

(thumbs u THANK YOU CONNER , and good luck with your Batman sale .

"A LITTLE COMMUNICATION GOES A LONG WAY TOWARDS SUCCESS" !!!

BEST,

Mshark

NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS GUYS BOOK ???(shrug)

i realize this may be a bit OT :baiting: but Batman 52 is one of the coolest GA Joker issues out there....Quite a few elements of Nicholson's Joker are in that story. ...a real neat book.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Freak refunds Musclehead full amount...extra extra ...READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!! :news:

Thank you to all concerned, and thanks to all with your positive, constructive imput .

Conner sent me a full refund of 18.00 dollars last night via Pay/Pal . This concludes our transaction .

BEST,

Mshark

Glad you guys worked it out. (thumbs u

i realize this may be a bit OT :baiting: but Batman 52 is one of the coolest GA Joker issues out there....Quite a few elements of Nicholson's Joker are in that story. ...a real neat book.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I read it not long ago, Great read!

BEST,

Mshark

Glad you guys worked it out. (thumbs u

Yes , good to see you two nerds worked it all out . :baiting:

BEST,

Mshark

Everyone's a ^^

BEST,

Mshark

Everyone's a ^^

Yeah...everyone is a winner except Primetime....he is still a weiner :roflmao::kidaround::roflmao:

BEST,

Mshark

Everyone's a ^^

Yeah...everyone is a winner except Primetime....he is still a weiner :roflmao::kidaround::roflmao:

Well , it's about time you said something 1/2 way funny and made me chuckle. :applause:

Ah, diplomacy. Nice to see people work things out after bloodying the heck out of each other.

Who needs Comics General when you have this much excitement going on in the Sales section?

Congrats on the Batman sale. Cool book.

Congrats on successfully concluding your grudge match as well. (thumbs u