• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: G.I. Joe # 1-up. Certified. Raw. Want list requests taken.

74 posts in this topic

Okay, I've gotten to the point where my six shortboxes of raw and certified G.I. Joe duplicates (yes, duplicates, I have three more boxes that are part of my core certified collection) are starting to take up a lot of room. So, its time to put up a bunch of books for sale. Prices seem to have started firming with the release of the full movie trailer, so perhaps now is as good a time as any.

I'm not going to say I'm blowing them out, but I will be pricing many to move. And yes, on some, the pricing will be very favorable.

The ground rules are simple:

- :takeit: rules. I will take PM offers, of course.

- Shipping. I generally ship via Priority Mail. If you buy only a couple of raw books or a slab, its $8. For 2-5 slabs or up to 30 raw books (or any combination thereof that can squeeze in a box), I'll gladly use a Flat Rate box for $11. If you buy a ton of books, I'll probably just cover your shipping outright....just check to see as I will periodically offer Free Shipping to try and generate some sales. I encourage Insurance on purchases up to $200 (at buyer's expense), and make it mandatory on those above $200, it just protects us both.

- Grading. In the past year, I've generally undergraded my raw books by CGC standards. I would say I'm running a 5-to-1 ratio on books coming back higher then my assigned graded (as opposed to coming back lower). I will also provide you high quality scans so you can judge for yourself. If you are absolutely unhappy with the assigned graded, I'll either give you full refund and take a return, or if I really screwed the pooch and completely missed a defect, I'll refund your money and you can keep the book. (This guarantee does not extend to certified material, of course, only to the raw stuff).

- Trades: If you have a certified 9.8 Joe that I need for my collection, I'll happily involve any of the books in this thread in a deal. Just let me know what you have, and what you want, and we'll make it happen. Trading is fun, and in today's market, a neccessity considering how scarce cash has become.

- Time Payments: If you want to do a package deal, but need a few weeks to come up with the scratch, PM me and we'll work something out. I do require a 10% non-refundable deposit, but other then that, am very flexible and easy to work with.

- Payment: Monery Orders (preferred), Checks, and Paypal ok. (thumbs u

I've gotten a couple of PM requests for raw books, so I'm going to go rummage through some shortboxes for a bit. If there is anything you want specifically, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

BTW, first order of $100 or more tonight gets Free Shipping.