• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

Nick, I have a chest infection and it's hurting and making me cough when I laugh. Now stop it.

lol

CAL8000p.jpg

I had no idea you were so talented, Nick...I want to adopt the robot.

But I might have to sue you, I laughed so hard, I think I pulled a muscle...;):baiting:

Wow. I and several others left some constructive criticism for Cal as a seller. I come back from lunch to read this? I would have totally been on Cal's side if he heeded or at least considered some of the constructive comments, but I come back to nothing but self-righteous insults from a seller who seems to have a serious persecution complex...

...It's pretty entertaining! :popcorn:

I disagree with your assessment of "constructive criticism".

CAL gotta go

I know in a previous thread that you appreciated receiving constructive criticism on your selling techniques. I know this isn't that thread, but your selling practices were brought up anyway. If suggesting that buyers tend to shy away from higher-than-normal shipping and itemizing said shipping could rectify this isn't constructive, please enlighten men as to what kind of constructive criticism to which you positively respond.

Why are you wasting your time on this clown? He's been doing this stuff for years. Don't feed his need for attention.

But definitely do post more funny pictures and robot-CAL comics. Those are the only things that made this thread worth reading! :cloud9:

Hey FFB - juris doctor???

go soak your head

I don't need attention - for a supposed JD you don't understand what this Thread is about.

But a lawyer still you are - way down the respected list of occupations.

Go chase some ambulances

CAL (tsk)

Wow. I and several others left some constructive criticism for Cal as a seller. I come back from lunch to read this? I would have totally been on Cal's side if he heeded or at least considered some of the constructive comments, but I come back to nothing but self-righteous insults from a seller who seems to have a serious persecution complex...

CAL gotta go

I know in a previous thread that you appreciated receiving constructive criticism on your selling techniques. I know this isn't that thread, but your selling practices were brought up anyway. If suggesting that buyers tend to shy away from higher-than-normal shipping and itemizing said shipping could rectify this isn't constructive, please enlighten men as to what kind of constructive criticism to which you positively respond.

I will state this for the last time

I do not care about the penny pinchers. I charge what is fair and to recoup my costs. I am not in business to give away services. Maybe FFB and Mrsschmidt, awe4one, etc. like giving away stuff, but I do not.

If you know that this is NOT that thread( selling techniques) you have no case to raise these questions. Start another Thread for that.

Leaving for the day

but going to the bank first

CAL $$$

CAL gotta go

I do not care about the penny pinchers. I charge what is fair and to recoup my costs. I am not in business to give away services. Maybe FFB and Mrsschmidt, awe4one, etc. like giving away stuff, but I do not.

If you know that this is NOT that thread( selling techniques) you have no case to raise these questions. Start another Thread for that.

Leaving for the day

CAL $$$

Mrsschmidt? Why are you bringing my wife into this conversation?

CAL gotta go

Leaving for the day

CAL $$$

Where's Ashton? Cuz I think I just got PUNK'D!!!

meh

CAL gotta go

Leaving for the day

CAL $$$

Too funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I had no idea you were so talented, Nick...I want to adopt the robot.

But I might have to sue you, I laughed so hard, I think I pulled a muscle...;):baiting:

Sharon, I am so sorry about that. It's CAL. He brings it out of me.

See folks - what would this thread be if not for CAL's motivation and contributions?

Respect the BOT!

lol

Cal, you take yourself WAY too seriously, dude! If you didn't make all of this so easy on us, most people would probably give you open and honest suggestions. But you make this too fun for that.

the-internet-has-spoken.jpg

rule #62?

CAL gotta go

Leaving for the day

CAL $$$

Too funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bosco's Bots were very good, but that was pure gold. lol

The point about "gaining and losing" is not as clear cut as it should be. With fees at 10-20%, the cost of doing business is significant. The eBay practice of using the final selling price to compute fee percentages (and leaving out the shipping/handling costs) is incentive to try to move as much cost of doing business as possbile to the handling chanrge to reduce fees.

No reputable seller should be trying to make money on the shipping and handling...period...

Sellers know the fees involved with eBay before listing. If they're not willing to abide with those without shifting costs to the buyer through inflated shipping and handling fees then they shouldn't be using the venue...

Jim

Yours is an interesting perspective for sure. Why would you force such high morals and constraints on eBay sellers when "regular" providers of goods and services are not held to nearly as high of a standard.

Let's take CGC for instance. The actual cost of mailing my books back from CGC far exceeds the amount I pay. Should I not do business with CGC?

Yes if it bothers you. They're wrong also. And save me they're doing it so it's alright argument. A little integrity goes along way...

Jim

[i will state this for the last time

I'm amazed anyone would buy from you with this attitude. You've just proven yourself to be a seller...not that I needed any further proof...

Cal...I think it's time again to take your meds...

Jim

Can someone put this thread in a nutshell for me?
Don't give me that, you read it all. :baiting:

Oh, and stop picking on Cal. (tsk)

I think one is permitted to comment on the humorous nature of this thread. meh

Although for certain reasons that should be clear to everyone by now, it wouldn't be fair to push him too hard.