• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

Have to agree with Pontoon. I have never seen a seller that constently has this many wacko buyers (shrug)

found something that tells a more complete story.

good job Nik

CAL (tsk)

I must say, Nik was spot on :sumo:

Evilash, who has every right to give his 2c

The point is, Nik tried to weasel his way out on the now-locked Thread.

Nik has been outed for the troll he turned out to be.

Trolls don't use facts to stir up trouble.

I expected you to defend him or wnyone that opposes me in any way, minor or not.

CAL still swinging

I don't "oppose" you Cal, I just think you're loony :screwy:

Evilash, swinging back

Try this: I don't care what you think.

CAL :whatev:

Omg he talked in first person. Is this a sign of him breaking down?

I think you need more reading comprehension classes. I can link some remedial teaching if you are in S. Cal area.

I ONLY do the 3rd-person schtick on the sig part of the posts. Rarely are my posts' content is in the 3rd person.

Schtick - humor.

Get a clue and a life.

CAL who will NEVER break down

foxbino.gif

What a broken record. You need a new schtick. I grow so tired of your repeated jabbing at everyone else as sheep, yet you yourself sit here and twitter about all day like everyone else. You're as much a sheep as anyone else, and a hypocritical one to boot.

Plus, you've only got one "joke." And it's a pretty disposable one, at that.

Besides... CAL-Bot has a posse now.

never got one.

maybe there is a reason for that that you apparently do NOT want to see.

CAL trying to understand other humans...

Have to agree with Pontoon. I have never seen a seller that constently has this many wacko buyers (shrug)

found something that tells a more complete story.

good job Nik

CAL (tsk)

I must say, Nik was spot on :sumo:

Evilash, who has every right to give his 2c

The point is, Nik tried to weasel his way out on the now-locked Thread.

Nik has been outed for the troll he turned out to be.

Trolls don't use facts to stir up trouble.

I expected you to defend him or wnyone that opposes me in any way, minor or not.

CAL still swinging

Not weasiling out of any thread peckerhead. But it seems you like to troll and call me out.

You want another fact? Would you like me to post the ASM 73 I bought from you raw as a NM with the actual CGC grade?

You know what the say,

eyesight starts to go and the mind follows from spanking it so many times.

foxbino.gif

What a broken record. You need a new schtick. I grow so tired of your repeated jabbing at everyone else as sheep, yet you yourself sit here and twitter about all day like everyone else. You're as much a sheep as anyone else, and a hypocritical one to boot.

what is this???

sheep??? I paint them as they truly are and they are not little sheep

DNFTT

CAL still swinging

I think you need more reading comprehension classes. I can link some remedial teaching if you are in S. Cal area.

I ONLY do the 3rd-person schtick on the sig part of the posts. Rarely are my posts' content is in the 3rd person.

Schtick - humor.

Get a clue and a life.

hm

I'm not wishing a "breakdown" on anyone, but when you start posting at your 3:22 am, and you were posting at night, it means you are back to kind of "obsessing" about the boards...Like when you used to have your daughter's PRINT the Ebay boards if you weren't home..

So, maybe it's time to get some sleep and STEP AWAY FROM THE BOARDS...

It's a lovely day here, I'm going to enjoy it.

P.S. Cal, my Dad was an attorney, he was a very nice, extremely honest, kind person. Your posts about attorneys bother me, too.

if you sent in a comic then YOU thought it was worthy

don't start that crapola with me.

Maybe THAT is why you are upset with me

If I did this with every comic I buy and sent in I would shot myself years ago

Get off your wagon NIK

You were wrong in that locked Thread and can't admit that you should have asked FIRST what the teouble was as you freely jumped in headfirst. And this is what OTHERS said to you too so use profanity against them too NIK

CAL (tsk)

Okay, now I have to call CGC and find out whether or not it was the CAL-bot or Fedoraman pics that I was warned about.

Bosco, ready to do battle on a global scale to defend truth, justice, and the forumite way.

BTW, just realized Lebowskifest is coming to Denver September 8 & 9. FINALLY!

foxbino.gif

what is this???

DNFTT

CAL still swinging

Leboski meant that Whisp has an obssession with sheep. Old joke if you know whisp's post from the past month or so.

Schtick - humor.

Get a clue and a life.

hm

I'm not wishing a "breakdown" on anyone, but when you start posting at your 3:22 am, and you were posting at night, it means you are back to kind of "obsessing" about the boards...Like when you used to have your daughter's PRINT the Ebay boards if you weren't home..

So, maybe it's time to get some sleep and STEP AWAY FROM THE BOARDS...

It's a lovely day here, I'm going to enjoy it.

P.S. Cal, my Dad was an attorney, he was a very nice, extremely honest, kind person. Your posts about attorneys bother me, too.

Does the attorney's posts slamming ME annoy you at all? Or is this okay because he is an attorney? I have my reasons to "out" FFB and this is one of them. Plus he has stabbed at me before, and I let that go. No more.

CAL swining

never got one.

maybe there is a reason for that that you apparently do NOT want to see.

Just the opposite, in fact. I want to see, so I can do the same. Because if anyone deserves a Strike, it's you.

why?

if you sent in a comic then YOU thought it was worthy

don't start that crapola with me.

Maybe THAT is why you are upset with me

If I did this with every comic I buy and sent in I would shot myself years ago

Get off your wagon NIK

You were wrong in that locked Thread and can't admit that you should have asked FIRST what the teouble was as you freely jumped in headfirst. And this is what OTHERS said to you too so use profanity against them too NIK

CAL (tsk)

:screwy:

The more you talk, the more I realize what a mental case you truly are :golfclap:

foxbino.gif

what is this???

DNFTT

CAL still swinging

Leboski meant that Whisp has an obssession with sheep. Old joke if you know whisp's post from the past month or so.

(thumbs u