• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

foxbino.gif

What a broken record. You need a new schtick. I grow so tired of your repeated jabbing at everyone else as sheep, yet you yourself sit here and twitter about all day like everyone else. You're as much a sheep as anyone else, and a hypocritical one to boot.

Plus, you've only got one "joke." And it's a pretty disposable one, at that.

Besides... CAL-Bot has a posse now.

Who was I jabbing about being sheep?

First off I use this graemlin instead of the popcorn one since the other thread got locked so was just a graemlin showing I was watching like the popcorn one.

So gee I think you are way off with your comment this time scrub.

And no I don't sit here all day. In the last week alone I have made very few posts let alone I was just out for a few hours and came back to read your .

And when have I been a hypocrit lol ?

This should be good.

And btw oh noes an E-posse, so scared

some people would feel a lot less stress in their lives if some people could just grasp the twins concepts of "letting go" and "some battles should not be fought."

and by the first "some people," i am of course referring to the rest of us lot who have to read the constant wails and moans of the same people over and over and over again who never do anything wrong and seem to take any slight or even oblique reference to them as another chance to practise their argumentative technique(s).

sigh.

and by the first "some people," i am of course referring to the rest of us lot who have to read the constant wails and moans of the same people over and over and over again who never do anything wrong and seem to take any slight or even oblique reference to them as another chance to practise their argumentative technique(s).

sigh.

What are you trying to say, wanker? :sumo:

foxbino.gif

What a broken record. You need a new schtick. I grow so tired of your repeated jabbing at everyone else as sheep, yet you yourself sit here and twitter about all day like everyone else. You're as much a sheep as anyone else, and a hypocritical one to boot.

Um, everyone. All the time. It's pretty much your MO.

First off I use this graemlin instead of the popcorn one since the other thread got locked so was just a graemlin showing I was watching like the popcorn one.

Spare me the innocent act. Your stupid sheep joke is about all that comes out of your mouth. Or should I say, your fingers.

lolScrub? Am I hanging out the side of my best friend's ride, trying to holla at you? And my comment remains soooo incredibly valid.

And no I don't sit here all day. In the last week alone I have made very few posts let alone I was just out for a few hours and came back to read your .

Could you make FEWER posts? :wishluck:

First, it's hypocrite. With an "e." Second, to call anyone here sheep is rather disrespectful, not to mention that you do the same milling around and "baaing" as everyone else. So yes, if everyone here is sheep, then I'd put you in the exact same herd.You should have left up your previous sheep avatar. I found it ironic on several levels.

This should be good.

Better for you than it was for me, I'm sure.

lolI'm glad you see an e-posse as a threat. Child.

And to wrap up, PLEASE get a new joke. The sheep thing is done. It's tired. It's boring.

And no one gives two *spoons* about Moon Knight. (thumbs u

foxbino.gif

Spare me the innocent act. Your stupid sheep joke is about all that comes out of your mouth. Or should I say, your fingers.

lolScrub? Am I hanging out the side of my best friend's ride, trying to holla at you? And my comment remains soooo incredibly valid.

First, it's hypocrite. With an "e." Second, to call anyone here sheep is rather disrespectful, not to mention that you do the same milling around and "baaing" as everyone else. So yes, if everyone here is sheep, then I'd put you in the exact same herd.You should have left up your previous sheep avatar. I found it ironic on several levels.

This should be good.

And to wrap up, PLEASE get a new joke. The sheep thing is done. It's tired. It's boring.

Wow. A mini flame war :popcorn:

foxbino.gif

This should be good.

Ahh I see you are just trying to troll me for no reason. Maybe if you clued into the fact that there was a thread that was just previously locked due to cal and fbb and whatever going on with them and everyone talking in third person you would realize that indeed my graemlin was like the popcorn one which in fact was my first post and just showed I was watching and had nothing to do with sheep or people being sheep. And no unlike some of the residents here I make up my on opinion on something and just don't take peoples word for it.

As for you not liking MK that is your opinion and I am far from being a child.

Anyways have fun trolling.

foxbino.gif

This should be good.

Watch out he might yell at you for using the popcorn graemlin.

Maybe if you clued into the fact that there was a thread that was just previously locked due to cal and fbb and whatever going on with them and everyone talking in third person you would realize that indeed my graemlin was like the popcorn one which in fact was my first post and just showed I was watching and had nothing to do with sheep or people being sheep.

:o There was a locked thread where Cal went off the deep end and Nik got a strike?!

I totally didn't see that! meh

lol

foxbino.gif

This should be good.

Eh. :shrug:

Just tired of one-trick ponies.

Yeah well that why I used my graemlin just to show I was watching what was going on in this thread and also for a place holder since I went shopping and I wanted to see if it got locked or not. My memory isn't the greatest.

In all seriousness that all my greamlin was.

foxbino.gif

This should be good.

Eh. :shrug:

Just tired of one-trick ponies.

Redundancy is commonplace around here, from pressing/scanner/ebay and other threads. Love the Cal-Bot posts though :roflmao:

I feel left out :( no ones gotten into a flame war with me yet.

It's no fun Vaughan. You get drunk, post up some hilarious stuff, then forget what it was you posted in the first place. Alcohol induced RETCON :baiting: