• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

I feel left out :( no ones gotten into a flame war with me yet.

+1

Awww. :foryou:

Here's one for you: UGA sucks! Go Yellow Jackets!

Commence flame war! lol

GeorgiaTechYellowJackets.png

:gossip: I appreciate the effort. :foryou: I just live here. my heart is in Ohio. Go BUCKS!!!

+1

Commence flame war! lol

:gossip: I appreciate the effort. :foryou: I just live here. my heart is in Ohio. Go BUCKS!!!

Sigh.

Must be tough rooting for a school all year, knowing it will lose in its bowl game, when it plays a team with athletes, as opposed to farm boys and convicts.

(that do it for you?)

+1

Commence flame war! lol

Sigh.

Must be tough rooting for a school all year, knowing it will lose in its bowl game, when it plays a team with athletes, as opposed to farm boys and convicts.

(that do it for you?)

Not this mess again. doh! Tough rooting for a school that lost the last three bowl games? No. Not really. Many teams would have loved to be in the position to even play in a BCS game. Great coach. Great program. Great players throughout the programs history. Heisman trophies, Nat. Championships. (shrug) What's tough is being a Sooner fan. "Big Game Bob" Has lost the last FIVE BCS game. And three of those have been title games. No Donut, not tough at all being a Buckeye fan. I am so ready for CFB to start up.

+1

Commence flame war! lol

Sigh.

(that do it for you?)

Not this mess again. doh! Tough rooting for a school that lost the last three bowl games? No. Not really. Many teams would have loved to be in the position to even play in a BCS game. Great coach. Great program. Great players throughout the programs history. Heisman trophies, Nat. Championships. (shrug) What's tough is being a Sooner fan. "Big Game Bob" Has lost the last FIVE BCS game. And three of those have been title games. No Donut, not tough at all being a Buckeye fan. I am so ready for CFB to start up.

OK. Being a Buckeye fan doesn't suck as much as being a Sooner fan.

Getting kicked in the head doesn't suck as much as getting kicked in the nads - but you know what? It still sucks.

+1

Commence flame war! lol

Sigh.

(that do it for you?)

I really don't care. I'm just pulling your chain. .

Sorry, I take CFB WAY TOO seriously. :foryou:

+1

Commence flame war! lol

Sigh.

(that do it for you?)

OK. Being a Buckeye fan doesn't suck as much as being a Sooner fan.

Getting kicked in the head doesn't suck as much as getting kicked in the nads - but you know what? It still sucks.

:sumo: I thought you didn't care. No mas chain pulling :cry:

Not this mess again. doh! Tough rooting for a school that lost the last three bowl games? No. Not really.

Could be worse. You could be a Buffalo Bills fan from ' 90-' 93 lol