• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wally Wood T.H.U.N.D.E.R Agents Original Art - Need Help

9 posts in this topic

Can someone help me identify the issue # of the Wally Wood T.H.U.N.D.E.R Agents Original Art that I just picked up. It is Page 3 and the back has the comics code stamp dated January 1966. Camera photo is not clear but hopefully someone can help. thunderagents.jpg?t=1242082640

thunderfull.jpg?t=1242082543

Thanks, Mike

Thanks so much. The only story I can find is:

The Golem

(Sequence 1 - Story , 10 pages )

Feature Story: Dynamo

Credits:

? (-script), Reed Crandall (Pencils), Wally Wood (Inks), ? (Colors), ? (Letters).

Genre: Superhero

Indexer notes:

with Menthor. vs. Subterraneans

this would mean tha the comics code approved the page in Janaury 1966 for the June 66 issue. Does that make sense?

Thanks for your insight

Mike

The above story is issue #5

thanks. do you have a scan of the finished product? thanks

Mike

Sorry, my THUNDER Agents are buried away and I currently don't have a scanner hooked up to my computer.

I recognized the Golem character as I sold page 4 of that story for a friend 3-4 years ago. I confirmed it by looking at Vol 2 of the THUNDER Agents Archive.

I would recommend trying to get a scan from someone who has the actual comic as the coloring on the Archives is fairly garish.

Congrats on the page. That is a nice sequence.