• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze (and one Silver) Slabs X-men, Showcase (20% Off and Free Ship)

21 posts in this topic

I'm new to the boards, though not new to Comics or selling, I've been selling books on Feebay for years. (See userid Vareb. Perfect feedback means I do what I need to do to keep the buyer happy...) I'm going to try selling on the boards to see how it goes. I've already sold several books to your fellow boardies through the WTB thread and love the concept of this and of course the absence of fees... I'll be listing Several high grade books including X-men, Showcase, Invaders, Marvel Spotlight and maybe a few others. Shipping will be 6 bucks a slab for bulletproof priority shipping in the US. Canada will be 12. I accept, PayPal, Personal Checks or Money Orders. (I'll wait till checks clear to ship.) PMs are welcome, but :takeit: rules all. Oh, yeah, I wish I could come up with some interesting story about why I'm selling these books, but actually, I'm just trying to rake up the scratch to continue to fuel my addiction and these are the books that I could bear to part with. Thanks in advance for viewing this thread and good luck!

Michael

Invaders 1 CGC 9.6 with OW to W.

This book has been heating up lately due to the hype surrounding the Cap Movie. Real Nice book, at 9.6 this book has the usual minuscule flaws that keeps it out of the flat-out perfect grade.

SOLD

P1120674.jpg

P1120675.jpg

Showcase 73 CGC 9.2 White Pages

This is a sweet copy of this book, possibly gets a grade bump if resubmitted. Definitely looks like a 9.4, This is the old style label and rumor has it CGC was stricter way back when. Very nice copy.

$175

P1120664.jpg

P1120666.jpg