• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few high-grade Spidey's and a Vampirella (20% OFF/Free Ship all that are left)

32 posts in this topic

I'm new to the boards, though not new to Comics or selling, I've been selling books on Feebay for years. (See userid Vareb. Perfect feedback means I do what I need to do to keep the buyer happy...) I'm going to try selling on the boards to see how it goes. I've already sold several books to your fellow boardies through the WTB thread and love the concept of this and of course the absence of fees... I'll be listing a few high grade Spider-Man books and maybe a few others. Shipping will be 6 bucks a slab for bulletproof priority shipping in the US. Canada will be 12. I accept, PayPal, Personal Checks or Money Orders. (I'll wait till checks clear to ship.) PMs are welcome, but :takeit: rules all. Thanks in advance for viewing this thread and good luck!

Michael

Yup. Got both. I've sold a book to "Oneasian" and a couple other boardies in the WTB thread. My ebay handle is "Vareb". I've been selling books there for years. (Perfect feedback...) I've bought books from "Junkenstein" and "Pinball". No scammer here, just trying to pick up some scratch to buy more books with.. If you're not happy with anything you buy here send it on back for a full refund. (Minus shipping...)

Michael

Amazing Spider-man 36 v2 CGC 9.8 (World Trade Center Issue)

$120

:takeit: per PM

Don't get discouraged that the books aren't selling like you'd think they would. Keep in mind that relative to a site like ebay, this a a tight-knit selling forum. People buy from people they know they can count on here. While ebay references help out in the beginning, you can't beat letting people get to know you for helping out with sales. Watch sales threads by Foolkiller, bghkoyama, and Heroes Haven, for example. They're well-known sellers around here who have proven to be very reliable...great items, quick shipping, fair prices, and even freebies most of the time. They can't post books fast enough to keep up with all the :takeit: guys that fly up!

You seem to be doing everything right so far...You provided references here, your prices are reasonable, and you seem to have read the rules before posting. The best advice I could give would be to go to a few of the forums that interest you (signature room, copper comics, restoration, etc.) and participate in the discussions there. Some buyers here don't like the new guy who's only here to avoid ebay fees. Make yourself a part of the community and your sales will take off! (thumbs u