• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery 47

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

Up for sale is Marvel Mystery Comics 47. I purchased the book from a major dealer as an 8.5 but I think the book is closer to 8.0 with very fresh off-white pages. No edge tanning around the interior covers or pages. Color strike is very bright and the book retains a lot of gloss. Just some light, general surface wear and a few non-color breaking stress lines keeping the grade down. A really nice copy. Asking $1,675.00

I will accept personal checks, money orders and paypal. First :takeit: wins the book over any PM's, but PM's are welcome. Shipping in the US is $12.00 with insurance and delivery confirmation. I will ship out of the country, but shipping will be extra and payment must be by paypal. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Nice book Ken :)

BEEEEEEAUUUUTIFUL BOOOOOK.....Did someone say FREEEEEEEE???????? :insane: :insane: :insane::acclaim:

Hey Bennie....

Can you buy this book for me....? If you say no :makepoint:....what kind of friend are you ???(shrug)

Still a friend either way! :angel: