• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG APPLE 2009

30 posts in this topic

From my house to 14th St in the city is about 15 minutes. I then need to take a cab to pier 94 as trains do not go there.

Ohh I will be coming from the south side of Brooklyn

Wizard called me two days ago, and tried to get me to set up at philly. Which I declined. But they are giving me a booth at this show for a steeply discounted price (believe me, they owe me BIG). So I will be at the show with some books.

Anyone going? Jim Lee and Joe Quesada are slated to headline the show. got the okay from the wife :) [/quote

will be going , love the nyc comic shows, big or small it does not matter at all, just have some comics and I am there.

:/

Anyone going? Jim Lee and Joe Quesada are slated to headline the show. got the okay from the wife :) [/quote

will be going , love the nyc comic shows, big or small it does not matter at all, just have some comics and I am there.

:/

The WWBig Apple will be held at pier 94, and should be BIG.