• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little help, please? CLOSED Thanks

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember the approximate time that GPA switched to a pay-monthly only basis?

I got my yearly subscription in right before they changed it, and today it's saying that my subscription has expired. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been a full year already, has it? If I recall, the new pricing policy started sometime around August/September. (shrug)

Thanks in advance. (thumbs u

Rich

Thanks, Nick . I could have sworn it was around August or so, but I deleted my e-mail receipt. doh!

BTW - Did you see that big debate thread about GPA reporting? :baiting:

Thanks, Nick . I could have sworn it was around August or so, but I deleted my e-mail receipt. doh!

See it - he was an instigator lol

I come to hide over here and you do this?

:cry:

C'mon, Roy...at least I stayed out of it for the most part. Can you at least answer my post question?

Oh, and how's my TOS 40 doing? :baiting:

C'mon, Roy...at least I stayed out of it for the most part. Can you at least answer my post question?

Oh, and how's my TOS 40 doing? :baiting:

I don't know the answer. PM sent.