• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT:SPECTRUM is Currently Featuring My Wife's Art....

9 posts in this topic

My wife, artist and author Lisa L. Cyr ( www.cyrstudio.com ), has an online demonstration of her painting entitled The Courageous that will be featured in Art Revolution (North Light Books, June 2009) and Spectrum 16: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art that is now shown in a step-by-step demonstration online.

Here is the link:

The Courageous by Lisa L. Cyr

Spectrum also has a spotlight of the demonstration on their home page.

Here is the link:

www.spectrumfantasticart.com/

You can see more about the upcoming book Art Revolution at:

www.cyrstudio.com/cuttingedge.html

Pre-order discounts are NOW available through Amazon.com here:

Amazon Pre-Orders

Thanks! ps. Art Revolution features artists such as Dave McKean, David Mack, Baron Storey, Marshal Arisman among others....

Wow, your wife is very talented. Where does she sell her art?

You could contact her through her website :gossip:

or email: lisa@cyrstudio.com (thumbs u

ps. If you went through me, I'd have to charge a commission :jokealert:

Wow.....seriously, just wow.......

The finished product is incredible! On the down side, the step by step page takes away some of the magic for me. I sort of like wondering "how the heck did she do that?"

I'll take a look at her own page when I get some funds back together....it's been a brutal couple of months on the old comics budget.

I couldn't stand it.....I looked. :cry:

FANTASTIC stuff! I really like the mixed media and assemblage. "The Dream" stand out as a personal favorite, but several others are very close in the running.