• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem solved. Everyone please paypal me $9.95 monthly.

28 posts in this topic

CCG Board Submitted Value Analysis.

Step 1.) Before posting information make sure your book qualifies by consulting someone cooler than yourself. (r1970d)

Step 2.) Please quote the most current post and edit your book into the list in alpha-numerical order.

Step 3.) Enter the data in this order on one line. Title - Issue number - Grade - PQ - Date - Sale price - other info (Restored/Qualified/Raw, etc.) - Venue - Your name.

Example:

Marvel Mystery Comics #93 - 9.4 - oww - 5/14/09 - $1,000,000 - Universal - CGC boards - MCMiles

Each month someone can condense the info with averages.

Paypal is mmilesrides@aol.com

:gossip: Absolutely not reponsible for bogus or selective information.

This was obviously a poor attempt to be funny, but heck, it might just work. With a few more tweaks and rules.

Marvel Comics #1 - 6.0 - ow - Twilight - sometime in 2008 - .05 (yes, cents) - after arm wrestling - Billy Parker

marvel1.jpg

CCG Board Submitted Value Analysis.

Step 1.) Before posting information make sure your book qualifies by consulting someone cooler than yourself. (r1970d)

Step 2.) Please quote the most current post and edit your book into the list in alpha-numerical order.

Step 3.) Enter the data in this order on one line. Title - Issue number - Grade - PQ - Date - Sale price - other info (Restored/Qualified/Raw, etc.) - Venue - Your name.

Example:

Marvel Mystery Comics #93 - 9.4 - oww - 5/14/09 - $1,000,000 - Universal - CGC boards - MCMiles

Each month someone can condense the info with averages.

Paypal is mmilesrides@aol.com

:gossip:Positively encouraging bogus or selective information.

This was obviously a poor attempt to be funny, but heck, it might just work. With a few more tweaks and rules.

Oh, yeah...fixed. (thumbs u

Marvel Comics #1 - 6.0 - ow - Twilight - sometime in 2008 - .05 (yes, cents) - after arm wrestling - Billy Parker

Ok, so who wants to tell Roy his copy is now officially worth a wooden nickle.

Could somebody look up the sales info for Iron Fist #1 in 9.2 on the CGCBSVA for me.

I dont have a subscription.

:gossip: You can get it free for a month if you know the Mile High code word.

Could somebody look up the sales info for Iron Fist #1 in 9.2 on the CGCBSVA for me.

I think if you PP Mike extra $$ he will make it what you want it to be.

I don't want to work that hard, could somebody please just tell me.

doctor-evil.jpg

1 biiiiiillion dollars!

:roflmao:

^^

INSANE

Dan

OK, if you're selling it to me, the last sale was made by Jimmy The Fish after a few drinks down at the 'T&A Club' for $7.58.

If you want to buy one from me, there was a 100% validated, as-god-is-my-witness, sale in the Kwikky Mart parking lot last week for $1,769, plus three nights in Vegas, plus every other Friday evening with the buyer's wife thrown in. (thumbs u